Shariah-Compliant Unit Trust
For medium to long-term goals, unit trust is a viable investment option as it utilises time and the expertise of investment professionals to your advantage. The earlier you start, the better your chances of reaping potentially higher returns.
Shariah-Compliant Structured Product
A customisable investment solution which can be tailor-made according to your investment need, market view and risk appetite. You can choose from various structures with returns dependent upon movements of a predetermined index, equity, FX rates or interbank rate benchmark. For example:
- HSBC Amanah Principal Protected Participation Structured Product offers you the opportunity to capitalise on upside potential of your preferred equity or index to earn an enhanced return without taking any downside risk
- HSBC Amanah Principal Protected Absolute Performance Structured Product offers you the opportunity to earn a positive return not only when underlying equity/index price goes up but also when the underlying price goes down, without taking any downside risk
- HSBC Amanah Principal Protected Range Accrual Interest Rate Linked Structured Product offers you the opportunity to capitalise on range bound view of market rates to earn regular profit payment higher than fixed deposit
- HSBC Amanah Principal Protected Digital Lock-In Equity/Index Linked Structured Product offers you the opportunity to earn regular profit payment higher than term deposit rate when the underlying equities/indices stay above a predetermined level (e.g. 90% of initial price)
Sukuk are Shariah compliant debt securities which represent certificates of equal value that evidence undivided ownership or investment in the underlying assets using Shariah principles. Essentially, when you invest in Sukuk, your money is put into the assets of a project or investment in order to generate profit. Sukuk offers you the opportunity to earn profit (in the form of coupon) on periodic basis. It can also be traded (buy or sell) prior to maturity provided a counterparty is found at the best effort basis of the Bank. HSBC Amanah offers sukuk in various currencies and credit ratings.
Access real-time FX rates and transfer money instantly across the globe.
In this fast-paced world, it might get overwhelming trying to keep track of your wealth portfolio with conventional tools. Stay on top of your wealth portfolio by consolidating all your holdings with HSBC Amanah1 in one platform - HSBC Amanah's wealth dashboard.
Features and benefits
- A holistic approach to wealth management - Your one-stop online wealth management solution, you can access and monitor your Shariah-compliant Unit Trust, Shariah-compliant Structured Product, Takaful and deposits conveniently in a simple-to-use interface
- Make well-informed decision - From up-to-date information to holistic overview of your holdings with HSBC Amanah, HSBC Amanah's wealth dashboard is the platform you may use for reference when you need to make decisions to enhance your wealth
- Option to view your foreign currency holdings in home currency2 - Allows you to switch between your foreign currency holdings and Malaysian Ringgit to check the potential returns and holding of your investment in Malaysian Ringgit
- Market news - We provide you with up-to-date news and updates related to your investments from reliable sources3
2Rates used for conversion of foreign currencies to Malaysian Ringgit are indicative only and may differ from rates applied at time of any transactions. It does not take into account any actual foreign exchange transactions that occur during and after settlement.
Log on or register for wealth dashboard
Log on to HSBC Amanah online banking to get started.
If you're not already a user of online banking, register below to get access to wealth dashboard.