What is debt consolidation?
Debt consolidation is a refinancing feature to consolidate the outstanding balance from your existing credit card or personal financing with HSBC Amanah Personal Financing-i. This can help you to reduce your monthly payment commitment and help with managing your cash flow better.
To apply for debt consolidation, you must have been an HSBC/HSBC Amanah customer for 6 months or longer.
You'll get to enjoy flat rates
from as low as
Just one click to calculate your financing commitments
Consolidate your debt now in just 4 easy steps
1. Log on to apply
Tell us the amount you wish to apply for and complete the application
2. Receive your preliminary application results instantly
Get instant approval in principle in 60 seconds
3. Upload your documents
Upload your supporting documents online
4. Receive the funds
Funds will automatically be disbursed to settle off your outstanding debt balance in other banks and/or to your HSBC/HSBC Amanah account (if applicable) upon approval
Who can apply?
- Malaysians or Malaysian PRs aged between 21-60 with a monthly salary of at least RM3,000
- HSBC/HSBC Amanah savings or current account holders for at least 6 months
Don't have an account with us yet?
- HSBC Amanah Personal Financing-i terms and conditions apply.
- For the purpose of determining the flat rate per annum applicable to the personal financing amount, the computation of the personal financing amount will exclude the Takaful contribution.
- Rates offered took effect from 2 November 2009 and are subject to change from time to time and are granted at the absolute discretion of the Bank.