At HSBC Amanah, we are dedicated to deliver better banking services to our valued customers. Our telebanking services, satisfies your banking needs as you enjoy convenience from the comfort of your home or even when you're abroad.
Get started with telebanking
Some of the features you can now enjoy at your fingertips:
- Check your account(s) balances and last transactions
- Transfer funds between own local accounts**Up to RM10,000 per day.
- Make your credit card payments
- Check your credit card reward points
- Get Foreign Exchange rates
- Reset your Telebanking Personal Identification Number (TPIN)
- Reset Personal Internet Banking logon credentials
- Request a Security device
- Security device activation
- Transfer Limit Maintenance
- Cash Advance
- Update Term Deposit-I Maturity Instruction
All you need is your 6-digit TPIN; and 10-digit PBN or 16-digit HSBC Amanah credit card-i number.
If you have not setup your TPIN, please click the button below to learn more.
For HSBC Amanah deposit account holders, when you enrol for the Telebanking Service, the following would be provided to you at the branch:
- 6-digit Telebanking Personal Identification Number (TPIN)
- 10-digit Personal Banking Number (PBN) or your 16-digit credit card number
For HSBC Amanah credit card-i holders, all you need is:
- 6-digit TPIN (You will receive this by mail after your card has been approved)
- 16-digit Credit Card-i number
Setup your Telebanking Personal Identification Number (TPIN)
You can setup your TPIN by contacting our Telebanking Service.
For HSBC Amanah Deposit Account-i holders, when you contact us by phone, you will be asked to provide the following details in order to complete TPIN setup:
- 16-digit Debit Card number or Identification Card number (IC)
- Debit Card PIN
For HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i holders, when you contact us by phone, our agent will need you to provide the following details for verification purpose:
- Identification Card number (IC)
Note: For HSBC Amanah Deposit Account-i holders who do not have Debit Card-i and Personal Internet Banking logon credentials, please visit your nearest branch to create TPIN.