HSBC Amanah Term Deposit-i
It’s easy to open an account online.
Key Benefits and Privileges
- Higher returns than an ordinary savings accountEnjoy fixed and competitive profit rates from 1.45% - 2.70% p.a.
- Flexible deposit amounts and tenuresMake flexible placement from as low as RM1,000 (2 months and above) or RM5,000 for 1-month
- Easy to openOnline account opening in a few simple steps. It’s a paperless application - simple and convenient
How to place Term Deposit-i online in 3 simple steps
2. Select “Term Deposit-i” from drop-down list under “Type”. Complete the application with remaining 3 fields to be filled.
3. Verify all details then 'Confirm' your application.
Apply for Term Deposit-i in a few simple steps
We are currently enhancing HSBC Malaysia online banking for your convenience. To proceed with your Term Deposit-i (TD-i) placement, we will redirect you to HSBC Malaysia online banking. Once placement is successful, your TD-i placement will be reflected in HSBC Malaysia online banking accordingly.
Existing HSBC customer
New to HSBC
Prerequisite of opening term deposit-i is to have at least one HSBC Amanah savings or current account-i. Therefore, you are advised to open HSBC savings or current account-i via online account opening, then proceed to HSBC Malaysia online banking to instantly place term deposit-i online.
Things you should know
To be eligible for Term Deposit-i, you must:
- Have at least one HSBC Amanah current account-i or savings account-i
- Minimum deposit amount: RM5,000 for 1 momth or RM1,000 for 2 months and above
Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
*Click here for more details on PIDM protection.
Frequently asked questions
Save, spend and transact in 11 currencies with 1 Account
Open an Everyday Global Account-i today.