Make the most of HSBC Amanah Advance
It's easy to open an account online.
Why join HSBC Amanah Advance?
HSBC Amanah Advance provides digital banking solutions, financial expertise and support from our Personal Banking Managers, preferential rewards, and expatriate banking services that can help you stay in control of your finances and achieve your goals in the future.
- HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i
- Priority Service for Branch Counter Services
- A Global View of all your HSBC/HSBC Amanah accounts1 globally
- Instant Global Transfer2 between HSBC/HSBC Amanah accounts globally
- Personal Banking Manager to help plan for your financial goals
- Complimentary financial health checks
Issued by HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (200801006421 (807705-X)). Member of PIDM. The material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC).
Discover our range of exclusive services and support
Faster access, more control
Easy access and control of your money whenever you need it, wherever you are.
How HSBC Amanah Advance differs from other accounts
Amanah Personal Financing-i
Enjoy preferential rate for Amanah Personal Financing-i as low as 7.5% p.a.1 with HSBC Advance.
Apply for a financing amount of RM6,000 up to a maximum of RM80,000 for self-employed applicants and RM150,000 for employed applicants.
To be eligible1 for HSBC Amanah Advance, you must have one of the following:
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance of RM30,000 or more, which includes: Deposits in Current Account/-i, Savings Account/-i, Time Deposits, Term Deposits-i, and/or Investments in Unit Trust funds/Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds, Structured Investments/-i, and/or Cash value from Family Takaful/Life Insurance products with investment-linked and savings components
- Have a minimum housing financing amount of RM300,000 and above
- Monthly account fee of RM10 (subject to applicable tax, if any) will apply if the eligibility criteria are not met
Notes: The Monthly Account Fee applies to each HSBC Amanah Advance Account-i held by you.
If you sign up for an HSBC Amanah Home Financing of RM300,000 and above, you are entitled to enjoy a Monthly Account Fee waiver until full settlement of your loan. Thereafter, you are required to meet the Total Relationship Balance criteria, or Monthly Account Fee will apply accordingly.
Apply online in minutes
Frequently asked questions
Basic Savings / Current Account-i
Enjoy the benefits of a savings or current account that helps you manage your finances easily.