HSBC Amanah MPower Credit Card-i
Primary cardholders must be at least 21 years old with a minimum annual income of RM 24,000.
- 1% contribution2 on Charity SpendWhen you make a donation to any cause with your HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i, we will contribute 1% to our supported charities.
- Balance Transfer InstalmentIt's time to turn good savings into good time spent with those who matter. Simply consolidate your other banks' Credit Card outstanding balances and transfer to HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i
- Cash Instalment PlanWith HSBC Amanah Cash Instalment Plan, you can convert your available credit limit into instant cash with your choice of monthly repayment up to 60 months.
- Card Balance ConversionConvert your retail transactions or full/partial outstanding retail balances made with HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i to affordable monthly instalments.
- Card SecurityKeeping your financial and personal information safe and secure is our highest priority. Your HSBC Amanah MPower comes with the most sophisticated levels of technology and processes to protect your privacy while preventing fraudulent transactions on your credit card in case of loss or theft.
Who will benefit from the 1% contribution?
Donate to any charity and we will contribute 1% of the amount to these supported charity organizations.
Global Environment Center
Yayasan Chow Kit
Pertubuhan Tindakan Wanita Islam (PERTIWI)
Are you eligible?
- A minimum annual income of RM 24,000 p.a. is required
- Primary cardholder must be at least 21 years of age; supplementary cardholder must be at least 18 years old
Multinational / Public listed Companies/Government/Semi Government office
Photocopy of MyKad (both sides) AND any 1 from below:
- EPF statement - latest original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from KWSP website/App OR
- Bank statement - original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from online banking website/App showing latest 3 months salary credit OR
- Letter of confirmation from employer or latest month salary slip if employed less than 3 months OR
- Latest Income Tax Return Form (Form BE with tax receipt) OR
- Form EA
Photocopy of MyKad (both sides) AND any 2 from below:
- EPF statement - latest original PDF copy of non-password protected statement (latest 2 years EPF statement if contribution less than 6 months) downloaded from KWSP website/App AND/OR
- Bank statement - original PDF copy of non-password protected statement downloaded from online banking website/App showing latest 3 months salary credit AND/OR
- Latest 3 months salary slip AND/OR
- Latest Income Tax Return Form (Form BE with tax receipt) AND/OR
- Form EA
Things you should know
2The Bank will make a Charity Donation to Selected Charity Organization(s) which is equivalent to 1% of the Eligible Charity Spend made by Eligible Cardholders, up to a maximum of RM500,000 per year. List of Selected Charity Organization(s) refer here.