Faster access with HSBC Amanah Advance
As an HSBC Amanah Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day. Secure online and mobile banking keeps you in control of your money, wherever you are in the world.
Features and benefits
Multi-channels make banking more efficient
- Secure 24/7 online banking for all your HSBC/HSBC Amanah accounts1 worldwide. View balances, transactions & statements and transfer money between your accounts.
- Mobile Banking to check your balances, statements, make payments and manage your money – available on iPhone, iPad or Android smartphones, tablets.
- 24/7 Telebanking team to manage your finances easily any time of the day with a simple phone call to 1 300 80 2626.
- SMS and Email notifications to alert you of changes to your account and new product offers.
- Priority service for branch counter services.
Convenient banking with HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Debit Card-i
HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Debit Card-i which gives you a daily withdrawal limit of RM5,000.
Withdraw cash globally and make purchases with your HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Debit Card-i, subject to purchasing limit.
Stay in control no matter where you are
Global recognition with your HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i or HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Debit Card-i to receive banking services overseas.
Real time international fund transfer between your HSBC/HSBC Amanah Advance accounts via Global Transfer service2.
Issued by HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad (200801006421 (807705-X)). Member of PIDM. The material has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC).
To be eligible for HSBC Amanah Advance, you must have one of the following:
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance of RM30,000 or more, which includes: Deposits in Current Account/-i, Savings Account/-i, Time Deposits, Term Deposits-i, and/or Investments in Unit Trust funds/Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds, Structured Investments/-i, and/or Cash value from Family Takaful/Life Insurance products with investment-linked and savings components
- Have a minimum housing financing amount of RM300,000 and above
- Minimum monthly salary of RM5,000 credited into HSBC Amanah Account-i in Malaysia under Perks@Work
- Minimum monthly salary of RM3,000 credited into HSBC Amanah Account-i in Malaysia under Perks@Work Flex AND hold/apply for an HSBC Amanah Credit Card-i with submission of full documents
- Monthly account fee of RM10 (subject to applicable tax, if any) will apply if the eligibility criteria are not met
Notes: The Monthly Account Fee applies to each HSBC Amanah Advance Account-i held by you.
If you sign up for an HSBC Amanah Home Financing of RM300,000 and above, you are entitled to enjoy a Monthly Account Fee waiver until full settlement of your loan. Thereafter, you are required to meet the Total Relationship Balance criteria, or Monthly Account Fee will apply accordingly.