HSBC Amanah Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i
First step for your child’s future
Apply for an HSBC Amanah unior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i today
Features & benefits
Based on Shariah principle of Qard
Low initial deposit of RM1
Suitable for parents who want to save money for their child’s education
Withdrawal once per month to encourage savings habit for children
Customer may receive Hibah with JTR-i account at HBSC Amanah’s sole discretion.
Are you eligible?
- Parent with child age 17 and below
- No introducer required
- MyKad (Malaysian citizens)
- Passport and PR card (Non-Malaysians with Malaysian PR)
- Passport (Non-Malaysians)
- Birth Certificate for the child
Apply for HSBC Amanah Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i
Things you should know
- Initial deposit: RM1
- One withdrawal per month, inclusive of over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers via Online Banking
- No service charge or maintenance fee
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
Click here for more details on PIDM protection.