HSBC Amanah Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i
Apply for an HSBC Amanah unior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i today
Features & benefits
- Based on Shariah principle of Qard
- Low initial deposit of RM1
- Suitable for parents who want to save money for their child’s education
- Withdrawal once per month to encourage savings habit for children
- Customer may receive Hibah with JTR-i account at HBSC Amanah’s sole discretion.
Are you eligible?
- Parent with child age 17 and below
- No introducer required
- MyKad (Malaysian citizens)
- Passport and PR card (Non-Malaysians with Malaysian PR)
- Passport (Non-Malaysians)
- Birth Certificate for the child
Apply for HSBC Amanah Junior TopRate Statement Savings Account-i
Things you should know
- Initial deposit: RM1
- One withdrawal per month, inclusive of over-the-counter withdrawals and transfers via Online Banking
- No service charge or maintenance fee
- Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor*.
Click here for more details on PIDM protection.