Convenience and flexibility
- Integrated Total Relationship Balance recognition of your business and personal accounts
- Access channels services including HSBCnet, Business ATM Card, SMS Alert and more
- Cheque book facility
- Eligible for protection by PIDM
What is Integrated Total Relationship Balance (“ITRB”)?
ITRB refers to a customer's overall relationship with HSBC Amanah by aggregating the following:
- Business Account Relationship1; and
- Personal Account Relationship2.
1Deposits in Current Account/i (Ringgit Malaysia and Foreign Currency. 2Deposits in Current Account/-i, Savings Account/-i, Time Deposits, Term Deposits-i Investments in Unit Trust funds/Shariah-compliant Unit Trust funds, Structured Investments/-i, Dual Currency Investments/-i and/or Direct Retail bond, and/or Cash value from Family Takaful/Life Insurance products with investment-linked and savings components.
Member of Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
Protected by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia up to RM250,000 for each depositor.